Wednesday HodgePodge

 1. Boo, boo-hoo, make a boo-boo, boo(ze)...pick one and tell us how it relates to life lately. 

Boo-hoo.  Feeling a little sorry for myself lately.

2. Do you like the color orange? Would we find this color in your home? Your wardrobe? Peach-pumpkin-tangeringe...your favorite shade of the three listed? 


I'm a Mets fan, I bleed orange and blue....what shade would you call it?

Of the three choices, though, I guess I like pumpkin the most.


3. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. What's the last chocolate something you tasted? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being out of this world delicious, how would you rate it? 

We went to a Croatian restaurant last Saturday.  We seldom order dessert, but since it was a prix fixe menu, dessert was included.  Drew had a an ice cream concoction, but I wanted the cookie sampler.  So I got to try something called Bajadura -- hazelnut almond nougat and chocolate.  It was delicious!


And it's available in Walmart....


4. Life is like a box of chocolates or so says Forrest Gump's mama. Would you agree? Aside from the pandemic fallout tell us one way this saying has played out in your life. 

I'm too busy enjoying my Halloween candy to even think about an answer for this one...


5. As October winds down tell us three things you loved about the month we're bidding adieu. 

I love the cooler weather, the falling leaves, Halloween.

6.  Insert your own random thought here. 


Comments

  1. I've not tried that Croatian treat but it sounds good. I hope your spirits lift soon. These are not easy times. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping your spirits lift soon...enjoy the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All orange is good orange. And we're celebrating here. The Dodgers won the World Series!!! My area is ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is a Mets fan from when he was a kid. Once a Mets fan, always a Mets fan. I remember seeing Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden in various stores many years ago (at least that is who everyone said they were). Apparently they lived about 10 minutes away. That chocolate sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, hazelnut and chocolate-- a perfect combination!
    I hope your spirits lift soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, hazelnut, almond, chocolate. Three perfect ingredients. When I rewatch the old movie, "Frequency" with Jim Caviezel, I become an instant Mets fan. Hope you're feeling better soon. I do think, however, that too many people have the notion that as soon as we turn the calendar into 2021, everything will be back to normal. I'm not getting my hopes up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday