Halloween is coming!

There's a house in the neighborhood....a Tudor revival owned by a taxidermist....and every year he turns his front yard into a Halloween fantasy.  I call it "Halloween House".

Here's a photo I found on Google.





You can find my photos here.


This year has been so rough on all of us...We've lost so much...I would not have blamed the taxidermist if he didn't do his yard this year.


But I drove by the other day....


And he's putting the finishing touches on this year's display.



Comments

  1. Awesome. Yard displays are something that are quarantine safe, so I bet more people go all out this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been seeing a lot of yard displays, and earlier than normal.

      Delete
  2. I decided NOT to put out my decorations this year! I don't want kids out trick-or-treating, so felt a decorated house would encourage them. My state recommends no trick-or-treating or trunk-or-treating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to decorate some when my son was growing up. I've also decided not to offer candy this year. That decision may be taken from us by then, anyway. Songbird (Liz and Lisa, this is a NYS COVID thing) my address is in a yellow zone and rumor is we are on the edge of orange. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd be nervous too. We are seeking an uptick here, too, but not as bad.

      Delete
    2. Oregon too is having more positive cases. I get a daily update from the Health Authority, and yesterday was a record high for positives. It said we had undone the progress made over the summer. Very concerning as we are heading into indoor weather.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A