Sunday Stealing

1. What is your favorite spooky song?


2. What do you want etched on your tombstone?


I was hoping for a pyramid. 


3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain?




4. Have you ever seen a ghost?

No...but I was in the car with three other people who claim they did.  Or maybe it was just some weird old man in white.

5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies?

Thrillers or supernatural films are good, gore ... meh.

6. What is your favorite scary book?



The book was really, really scary.  So I thought I knew what to expect from the movie.  The very last scene of the movie was not in the book.

Spoiler alert.

When the hand comes out of the grave ...my boyfriend’s buddy was sitting behind us at the theater...he put his hand in my shoulder...they had to peel me off the ceiling ...


7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading?  Was it accurate?

Yes, and parts of it were accurate...but the person who did the reading knew me well, so take that with a grain of salt.

8. Are you superstitious?

Somewhat.  Example, I pinned a red ribbon to my newborn daughter‘s undershirt to ward off the Evil Eye.      It’s a Jewish tradition.  I wasn’t sure if I did it because of tradition or because I believed ...

9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll?

No.   I have one, a souvenir a friend brought back from New Orleans,  but I’ve never used it ...

10. Have you ever participated in a seance?

Not a real one.  Just some teenagers fooling around...


11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you?

Yes.

12. What is your favorite Halloween candy?








13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume?

I went to a party dressed as a space alien.  I wore a black shirt, black pants and black boots.  My sister had a skirt, a dance costume, that was turquoise tulle, with gold lame at the waist and hem; I used her skirt as a poncho.  I wrapped aluminum foil all over my hair, the way you’d do if you were getting highlights. And I also got a headband with antennas— each topped with a gold lame ball.  I painted my face green and used glitter polish on my nails.

14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)?

If you read my post  on Wednesday, you already know the answer to that one.

Drew and I are teenagers when it comes to haunted house attractions, we go almost every year.  But we are skipping it this year, our favorite haunt was cited by the fire marshal for overcrowding and failure to social distance.

15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it?

Yes.


Comments

  1. I love Stephen King, but his stuff is too scary for me. I have seen a lot of his movies, but holy moly! He is the one that writes about his fears right? I follow him on facebook because he has a corgi (Molly) and I am corgi obsessed. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen King is a favorite author of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Reese's made pumpkin candy.

    I met Piper Laurie a few years ago and she seemed remarkably normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Halloween costume was extremely creative. Loved the bit about the hair wrapped in tin foil..

    You hear voices? heehee It's just your muses... honest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song. Anyhow for my grave stone I want a broom, with words around it "Sweep Away InJustice"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I was hoping for a pyramid!" - excellent. Can I steal that?

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did an alien costume once upon a time too. But yours sounds way more elaborate than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday