book challenge update

It seems the organized book challenge fell apart.  But I am still committed to reading 10 books by November 30,  the date the challenge was scheduled to end.  I've read 8 books so far, and am working on  book #9.

Current read:


The Color of Magic: A Novel of Discworld by [Pratchett, Terry]

I had never heard of Pratchett or his Discworld novels until I read Nancy Wolff's The Dragons of Wyvern Hall.  Wolff is clearly a fan of Pratchett's series, so I thought I'd read one of the books.

I'll post a review when I finish the book.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to read your review, smiles. Have a great day, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now many pages is average on the books your reading.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I can't recommend Pratchett highly enough. So, you're starting at the beginning. Probably for the best. I've totally read them out of order, so sometimes I know something is going to happen in an earlier book just from how things start in later ones. Color of Magic is an Unseen University one, right? (Or whatever it's called.) Gotta love the librarian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday