annoyed

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning.

Or, rather, I thought I had an appointment.

When I got to his office early this morning, the receptionist told me I wasn't on the doctors schedule.

Well, that explains why I didn't get a reminder call...

While I was standing at her desk, I remembered: 

When I was in the office last summer for my annual physical, the doctor told me to to make a follow up appointment in November.  I stopped at the reception desk on the way out to make the appointment.  The receptionist was having problems with her computer, but told me that the appointment had been made and that she'd see me in November.

Apparently the computer had other ideas.

Comments

  1. That's very annoying. Did the receptionist at least apologize for screwing that up? Even if it was the computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I question the computer that is to make our life easier.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday