Product review — hair butter




It’s “dry skin season” again.  The temperature drops, and suddenly my skin feels dry and rough.

And lately I’ve noticed that my hair feels dry, too.  Almost like straw.  Thick and tangled and difficult to comb/style.  

So when I saw this product, I had to try it.





The label says you can use hair butter as a deep conditioner in the shower, or as a leave-in treatment, or even as a skin moisturizer.

The product is thick and creamy, and has a subtle coconut fragrance.   I used it as a deep moisturizing treatment in the shower.  My hair was soft, shiny and easy to comb and style.  

I didn’t try it as a leave-in, I thought the product was too heavy for that purpose.

And while the product did soften the dry skin on my elbows, I have other lotions and creams that are more effective on dry skin.

Overall a decent product, and I will be buying it again.

Comments

  1. Body butter is fun. I had no idea they made hair butter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice, for my super dry winter hair. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday