another this and that

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...the city is all decked out, and tonight they light the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.

Drew and I are probably going to do the annual tree/store windows thing on Saturday,  December 15.  I was thinking we could do it on a weeknight, but then he mentioned it to one of our friends, and now she's coming along.

Jen and her boyfriend M had a great trip to St. Lucia.  They ar ealready planning two more trips -- to boston in July for Jen's friend's wedding, and to Aruba next November for M's friend's wedding. 

Becca is back together with her boyfriend. She's busy looking for an apartment, since the lease on her current place is about to expire.   She's also interviewing for a new job, and I hope she gets it.

My sister H is starting a new job soon.  She's been out of the job market for awhile, but now she found a great position, right up her alley.  I'm not sure when she's starting, but it'll be soon.

And I am feeling a bit...restless.  Like I need a change, like I need to shake thigs up.  I'm not sure where this feeling will take me...

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about feeling restless. I hope it's a good restless for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday