A new adventure

So I mentioned, awhile back, that there would be some changes at work.

Same employer, different client.  And this client wants me to work out of their offices in lower Manhattan.

So it’s back to working in NYC.  And commuting on the Long Island Railroad.  And traveling on the city subways.

I love working in the city.  The commute, not so much.  

I worked for this client before, so the job is familiar.  But there have been some personnel changes in that office, the individuals I worked with have moved on.

It’s a new month, a new job, a new adventure.

Comments

  1. Hopefully the commute won't be as bad as you remember. (I know, it will be, but we can hope :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday