Sweet Hollow Diner

Sweet Hollow Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


You know I like a good diner.  And this one is a good diner.

I ordered a Greek salad with chicken, dressing on the side.  Salad was huge, fresh, and was delivered with a bottle of dressing, so I could add as much as I chose.

My friend was a bit disappointed with her sandwich.  The sandwich tasted good, but she felt the description in the menu didn't match up with the food that was served.

Service was friendly and efficient.

My chief complaint is parking.  Like most of the businesses on that strip of Route 110, the diner has a lot that is far too small to accommodate lunchtime traffic.  Fortunately, a diner employee is on duty to help direct parking lot traffic and direct customers to street parking when necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday