Blackstone Steakhouse

Blackstone Steakhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Had lunch here with some coworkers to celebrate the holidays. 

The restaurant is set up as a very large, single room, with the bar off to one side of the hostess station.  Lots of dark wood and earth tones.  I loved the gas fireplace in the window, visible as you come towards the restaurant from the parking lot.

Service was impeccable.

The food?  Amazing.

I loved the bread -- a very hearty loaf with dense crust, served with olive oil for dipping.

 I started with a shrimp cocktail -- four large, very fresh shrimp with a slightly spicy but not overpowering cocktail sauce.  I almost regretted my choice, though, when I saw the sushi appetizer one of my colleagues ordered.

Seafood and other entrees are accompanied by side  dishes, but steaks and chops are served a la carte.  You can order sides, such as vegetables, hash browns or macaroni and cheese -- the sides are large enough to share.  I ordered veal -- a very thick chop, lightly seasoned and grilled to perfection.  Grilled asparagus was crisp and tasty.  Creamed spinach was smooth and mellow.

All of the desserts looked decadent.  I had the chocolate chip crème brulee, a very smooth, velvety custard and crispy sugar topping.  Bliss.

A note about parking.  The  restaurant offers valet parking service -- a wise choice, especially during the workday, since the restaurant shares a lot with nearby office buildings.

I was very happy with my experience here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday