My career girls!

Becca is so excited, she starts her new job -- her first "real person" job -- on July 7. She will be a legal assistant in a law firm. Last night she was modeling her new "career girl" dresses. She told me "I want to be the girl with the pretty clothes."

But don't think she's shallow. She works hard and wants to be recognized for her efforts. But she's also a fashionista.

Jen is looking forward to the end of the school year. She'll be moving up to the middle school with her student. It's the same middle school she attended.

She will be back at the day camp this summer, same job as last year -- one of the staff running the zip line, rock wall, etc. It pays more than being a counselor with a group of kids, she gets to meet most of the kids in camp, and she likes the work.

So exciting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday