Chinese take out!

We usually go out Saturday night, but the weather being so uncooperative, tonight we opted for Chinese takeout. Ordered from Hunan Dynasty. Food was delivered promptly, in the time frame that was promised.

Food was excellent - large portions of tasty ingredients. I ordered a combo plate that included an entree, fried rice, an egg roll and a spare rib, served in a compartmentalized container, as well as soup. Dinner was so filling, I wound up saving the soup for another meal.

I especially liked my entree, Triple Delight -- stir fried shrimp, chicken and beef with vegetables, in a brown sauce.

Definitely worth the money, I am sure we will order from this place again.





 Hunan Dynasty Restaurant on Urbanspoon
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments


  1. You have post a very informative topics that readers would always love to visit. Thanks for taking time sharing this with us. Visit my site too #triciajoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday