The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Can I just say that I love Ben Stiller?

Drew received an offer for two tickets to a sneak preview of Walter Mitty, which opens Christmas Day.

Loosely based on the James Thurber short story, but very different from the 1947 Danny Kaye movie, this version tells the story of an employee of Life magazine who leads a very boring life, and who "zones out" while experiencing rich fantasies.  Everything changes when he loses the negative for the photo destined to grace the final cover of the magazine before it shuts down.

I'm not going to say any more, except that the movie is both humorous and heartwarming, and that I knew where the plot was going before it got there.  Definitely worth seeing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday