My most important function

I am a woman of many talents.  I play many roles -- mother, daughter, lover, friend, employee, volunteer.

But the most important function of all?

I know how to open a can of Fancy Feast cat food.

Or, at least, that's the thinking of three of my admirers.


Three feline admirers, as you might have guessed.


Mr. Kitty and Redford have a lot of people who feed them and take care of them.  It's no wonder they expect food from me, I've fed them often enough.



But Duchess?  She's a kitten.  She's Drew's kitten.  When he first brought her home I didn't want to feed her because I wanted her to bond with Drew.


But last weekend I gave her a can of Fancy Feast.



And now the little demon asks me to feed her.  She wraps herself around my ankles as if to say "Welcome to the staff."




What can I say?  I live to serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday