dropping a blog

So in October and November I participated in NabloPoMo.  Part of the reason you participate is to get new readers to your blog, and part is to discover new blogs to read, new "friends".

Today I had to drop one of my new-found "friends".  The blogger wrote something that really got under my skin.  I wrote a response in the comments section, which she apparently did not take well  -- within 15 minutes or so of my posting the comment, she posted another entry in her blog, addressing my comment. 

I don't really want to get into a battle with her, so I deleted her blog from my news feed.


I've only been reading her blog a few short weeks, but I feel like I just dropped a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday