How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?

You'd think, with my busy days, that I'd fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow.

That was true when I was younger...but as I get older...not so much.

My nightly ritual...get into bed, find something decent on TV...use the "sleep" function on the remote so that the TV will eventually turn itself off...and spend about an hour playing with my tablet as I wind down.

And these days, 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is...not happening.  If I don't get up at least once during the night, it's a miracle.


And even when I don't set my alarm clock, my internal clock gets me up fairly early in the morning.  No such thing as "sleeping in".

Sigh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday