So, feeling completely wiped out at Busch by 6:30, we returned to our lovely colonial house to freshen up, then ventured out for dinner. We'd seen a few likely places earlier in the day, and wound up at Yorkshire. It was late by the time we arrived, with very few other diners in the room. Our waitress was very attentive. We ordered the stuffed mushroom appetizer -- mushrooms stuffed with very fresh and tasty crabmeat, then covered with cheese. Excellent. Our New York strip steaks were tender and flavorful and cooked to perfection. The steaks are plated with baked potato or french fries, onion rings, and a medley of sauteed summer squash, zucchini and onions. A very nice dinner.
life in and around NYC is insane
- ► 2015 (221)
- ► 2014 (359)
- ► 2013 (243)
- A few last thoughts on Williamsburg
- Another day, another round of doctors
- So sad for a friend
- Steak and Sedaka
- How do I get off the merry-go-round?
- Our last night in the 18th century
- Busch Gardens deja vu
- Jamestown part 2 - Historic Jamestowne
- Steak dinner
- BUSCH GARDENS!
- Feeling hot hot HOT
- Williamsburg Day 2
- Williamsburg Day One, the long ride down
- Mini trip report photos
- Mini trip report - playing tourist in your own cit...
- British accents and Chinese food
- Been saving my pennies
- It was twenty years ago today
- My spidey sense is tingling
- All my best friends are named "doctor "
- Fourth of July
- Citi Field
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2011 (269)
- ► 2010 (367)
- ► 2009 (296)