so, what are you reading?

I am a little peved right now, my nook -- bought from Barnes & Noble just a few short weeks ago -- has temporarily stopped working, and I need to have it repaired/replaced.

but that isn't stopping me from reading.

or from reading electronically.

I've got more than one e-reader downloaded to my iTouch. and a different set of e-readers on the Droid.

I recently found free -- yes, free - versions of all seven Harry Potter novels. They have a lot of typographical erros, which can get a bit distracting.

but in preparation for the Deathly Hallows movie in November, I've decided to re-read all seven novels. I've finished Sorcerer's Stone and I'm reading Chamber of Secrets now.It's amazing what was left out of or changed when the movies were made.

After this, I will likely take a short break from Harry Potter and read something else. but I will finish the re-read before the movie opens in November.

So, what are you reading these days?

Comments

  1. I haven't had time for pleasure reads, but there are a few books waiting for next week and the semester break!

    I've got Julie Powell's Cleaved, Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures, and two Nelson DeMille's, the Gate House and The Lion.

    Perfect reading for a road trip to NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love the DeMille books ...especially since you're a Long Island girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday