Spring is in the air

It’s March! Spring officially arrives in just three weeks.  Can’t wait for the vernal equinox.

Although, if you ask a meteorologist instead of an astronomer, they’ll tell you that (for their purposes) spring arrives today.

Spring ...

And change is in the air ...

I feel restless, energized.



Maybe I’ll go take a walk.




And before I go, a small reminder that tomorrow is Music Monday.  Cathy has posted the Music prompts for March, April and May.  Be guided accordingly.


Comments

  1. It is suppose to be in the 50's Monday - Thursday then snow again on Friday. The "spring" usually arrives in late April early May around these parts of western NY, grin. I am too feeling restless and ready to put up the winter gear, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring can't come quick enough for me. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is clear here in North Idaho and next Sunday I believe we move the clocks up an hour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week felt more like spring. Today it's gloomy and cold. Well, there's always tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A