Coronavirus

So I’m thinking George Takei may be right...instead of a handshake, let’s greet each other with the Vulcan salute.  

As a bat kohen I find the salute remarkably easy.  (If you don’t understand what I just said, you can read about it    here.   Suffice to say, the Vulcan salute is very Jewish...)

The virus is spreading quickly.  Schools are closing, colleges are using on line instruction, large gatherings have been cancelled.  The cruise industry has taken a huge hit.  So has the stock market.

There’s a state of emergency here in New York and in New Jersey.

Becca is in Paris, enjoying her vacation.  She said it was more dangerous to stay in NYC...and it looks like she might have been right.  One of the first NYC patients is a lawyer from midtown.  Becca works for a midtown law firm, and it’s entirely possible the lawyers in her firm encountered the man who is sick.  She’s headed to Barcelona tomorrow.  So far Spain hasn’t been affected by the virus.

Italy...yes, the entire country ...is in lockdown.

And we have a moron in the White House, a man who called this virus a “hoax” designed to bring down his presidency.  A man so lacking in compassion he’d keep sick people on a cruise ship rather than see “the numbers go up.”  The smartest thing he did was put Pence in charge of the crisis.  For all his faults, the former governor of Indiana knows what the affected states need.  Now if only Pence would stop trying to message this and let the experts from the CDC tell us what we need to know ...



Irony.  Congressman Gaetz wore a gas mask on the floor of the House to mock the panic over the virus ...and now he is in quarantine.  But he may have exposed the current occupant of the White House before he entered quarantine...I don’t wish illness on anyone, but ...karma is a bitch ...






Comments

  1. Ohhhh I beg to differ...the president is not a moron...so, if your calling him a moron, than you are calling me a moron. This is a manmade/lab disease by Wuhan, China that got out of control. Have you noticed it has only affected the Nations that get along with our country? As for Gaetz, he has tested negative as the other Republicans have too and for the record, all this hype about the President not being tested, I haven't either, so lets just get that out of the way...and I find it awful funny the dems are screaming about how Trump should cancel his rallies, but not their own. This virus is being hyped up by the media. It truly is a sad state we are in. Perhaps, these cruise ships and port authority etc. should of already been wiping down/spraying down/cleaning etc., we got caught with our pants down, simple as that. I said my peace and I will stand by it. P.S. WASH YOUR HANDS FOLKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, you're dead wrong about the President. Even REPUBLICAN governors -- e.g., Larry Hogan of Maryland...want him to sit down and shut up. Hogan had nothing but praise for Mike Pence and nothing but scorn for Trump. And I agree...Pence, having disastrously led Indiana through an HIV epidemic, has learned that when push comes to shove, you let the CDC do its job...the current occupant of the Oval Office seems to think he knows more than the good doctors at the CDC...

      Delete
    2. You, my friend, are a very intelligent woman...but you've lost your objectivity when it comes to Donald J. Trump.

      Delete
  2. Here's the problem in a nutshell: https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cuts-programs-responsible-for-fighting-coronavirus-2020-2?fbclid=IwAR31Y4ydYR7fHfWhd_9ru9Vm37Mos_l2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to respond to Linda, also. The 1918 flu epidemic that killed some 50 million people worldwide was not created in a lab. Neither were the black death or smallpox or other diseases that have killed millions over the years. Not everything in life is a conspiracy. I think what everyone needs to do is hope that Trump is not incubating corona virus right now from his exposure (which is not a hoax). Why? because if he is harboring the virus, he may be spreading it to various high government officials. Presidents are not immune. After all, President Wilson caught the 1918 flu. I don't wish illness on anyone, either, especially our President. But, knowing he was exposed, why isn't he taking precautions? Or getting tested? Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe we're under a state of emergency, too. At least, I think I heard that. As of yesterday we had three confirmed cases in my city. My father is cancelling a cruise that he had planned for the summer. I really hope this is all overblown. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s scary out there. My sister was beside herself yesterday. We are being told to avoid mass transit, but how else do we get to work? Some offices are set up so that employees can work from home, but not my sister. And not me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone here in this forum i am so happy to share my testimony on how Dr idahosa was able to cure me completely from HIV Disease, well i was tested positive on 11th June 2017, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr idahosa was able to cure them from HIV and many others disease, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr, well left with no hope i message Dr idahosa telling him all my problems, he told me what we where going to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after which i took this herbs portion he sent to me, he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friends to make my story short i am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, i am Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this man....
    you can email him on (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) website: https://dridahosasolutionc.wixsite.com/dridahosasolutioncen or call his whatsapp number +2348134261542
    he can be of help to you on any problems..
    Sir may God Bless You.
    Dr idahosa told me he has cure for the following diseases in case anyone needs help.
    (1) Ulcer
    (2) HIV/AIDS
    (3) Diabetes
    (4) Cancer
    (5) Hepatitis
    (6) Genital Herpes virus
    (7) Penis Enlargement
    (8) Hpv
    (9) Heart failure
    (10) Stroke and others Diseases.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday