We are moving!

 We signed the lease Thursday.  The new house will be ours on July 1. Can’t wait.  The new house is significantly larger than our current abode, and the layout is perfect for entertaining friends and family.  

We plan to move July 15,  That will give us two weeks of overlap, where we can figure out what goes where before the movers show up.

Our current landlord isn’t happy to see us leave.  He’s being a bit …difficult.  I gave him official notice Friday afternoon, and the house was listed on Zillow Friday night.  I’m not sorry that my time dealing with him is coming to an end. The new place has a professional property manager, we haven’t met the owner and are unlike to meet her. 

So there are a ton of things we need to do.  I should make a list…maybe I can find the list I made last year, when we moved into this house.

I am nervous and anxious but I am also excited.


Comments

  1. Hooray for the new digs! But I can imagine your current landlord isn't happy to be losing such a good renter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't your current landlord been difficult from the beginning? He should totally not be surprised you'd leave, then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His being difficult is one of the reasons we are moving

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday