More this and that

There are a few large, ugly weeds growing among the gladiols.  Ugh …

Looks like the orange lilies are back, I’ll have to post a picture later.

I’m going to miss the flowers, but the pine cones and pine needles … sorry not sorry to leave those behind.

We’re having a heat wave … a tropical heat wave … and it’s not even summer yet.  The solstice arrives tomorrow.  

I’m going to have to get that beach pass …

 Fingers crossed … landlord requires a background check … then the next step would  be signing the lease …


Comments

  1. I don't think the background check is going to be a problem. Good luck on the new house. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers remain crossed until the lease is signed and keys are in my hand,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday