More ramblings

 Sigh.  We didn’t get the second house.  Still looking…we have feelers out on several houses… wish us luck.

Shadow lived up to her name yesterday.  I think she was a bit clingy, probably because of the unsettling weather — we were anticipating thunderstorms in the afternoon. The storm didn’t hit until 7:30; it was wild but didn’t last very long.

Drew’s tux issues have been resolved, he will head back to the tailor next week.  Now on to my shoes …

I love a man who picks up dinner on his way home.  There’s a great chicken restaurant, it’s called Zorn’s, And it’s been a Long Island staple since 1940.   It started as a poultry farm, but eventually the food service part of the business took over.  

Cherries!  I found cherries at Trader Joe’s, and I’ve been indulging. 



Comments

  1. The cherries have been good! I don't buy too many at once, or I eat them at once, resulting in... well, sticking close to home.
    Animals do sense weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you haven't found a replacement house yet. Sitting near me and my laptop is a bowl with some cherry pits. I love cherry season; I wish it would last longer. I can't overindulge, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I noticed they have the Rainier cherries at our local one. They're great. Sorry about the house. The perfect one is going to pop up before you know it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday