More ramblings

 The pink jelly bean crisis has resolved.  On to the next crisis…

I filed a formal dispute with PayPal over the dress I ordered for the shower, the purple one that never arrived. I will wear the teal backup dress 👗 

I still need shoes for the dress I’m going to wear for the wedding, I can’t get the dress altered until I get shoes…

We are looking to move.  This house is ok but too small, I’m not crazy about waking up to Little League games in the park every weekend, I don’t like dealing with the annual pine cone and needle invasion, and our landlord … ‘nuff said.  So we think we found a house, the broker said it was a “go” but now seems to be backpedaling …

My former colleague’s files … I will be very busy for awhile.

Deep breaths …


Comments

  1. Oh no, you have to move again? I'm so sorry. That sucks. Good luck on the shoe front. I'm sure you'll find the perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the mother of a bride and attempting a move at the same time? It's too bad the house didn't work out but fortunately it was a rental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the broker got you all excited about a house and is now backing off? That blows...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday