This and that

So last night neither of my children was at home. Becca was with her boyfriend. Jen was with the guy she's been dating since a June but won't say he's her "boyfriend".

Jen is feeling a bit weird about working in the middle school, since (unlike the elementary school where she was last year), she used to be a student there. I understand, I was a student there, too, and walking in as a mom was a bit unsettling.

It's been crazy hot this week, the first heat wave of the summer, just as our thoughts are turning towards fall. It's supposed to cool down a bit next week.

TGIF. Looking forward to a quiet weekend, I have no plans except to hang out with Drew.

It's nice to know you've made an impression on someone. I spoke to an adjuster from an insurance company today who remembered me from my previous employment. I sort of remember him, too, but the last time we spoke was at least 3 years ago.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday