Baked By Melissa

Bite sized cupcakes!!!!!!


 
Don't they look yummy?  

I meant to take a picture of all six, but they were so tempting...I just had to sample one.


I've been walking past this little shop on Fulton Street all summer long, but never went in...

And then Becca showed up in Penn Station one evening with a box of six...and she wouldn't share!

So of course I had to try them.

Sweet little bites of heaven, they have standard flavors, seasonal flavors, flavor of the month...they even dip some cupcakes in chocolate.

My favorites are the s'mores cupcake and the mint chocolate chip.

Can't wait to see what they come out with for the fall season.


  • Baked By Melissa on Urbanspoon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday