Parking lot madness

Ah, the joys of commuting.

Remember how I've told you about interesting items I've seen in the parking lot? Cinderella's parking lot .   The commuter lot is shaped like an L, with a small shopping center nestled into the L.

today I arrived at the parking lot late, 10 minutes after my train had come and gone, and 20 minutes until the next train.I parked at the back of the lot, at the base of the L.  Thought I was alone until I heard loud, angry voices.

They were walking from the tracks towards the back of the lot, an older couple, arguing at the top of their voices.I think the "nicest" thing they called each other was "crackhead".At one point he grabbed her, and I thought he was going to hit her.  She got away from him and started to walk back towards the tracks via the shopping center parking lot, with him following.  Every so often she'd turn around and yell at him.

I decided to avoid the shopping center and walk through the commuter lot to the tracks.  she must have circled around the shopping center very quickly, because a few minutes later she was walking towards me from the direction of the tracks.  He was still following, of course.


Let me tell you, I was never so happy to reach the tracks as I was this morning!




By the way, The Mayor is still perching in his favorite seat in the first car.  But he's no longer holding court, or at least he wasn't very chatty this morning.  I guess the "quiet car" rules are being observed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday