It's a little thing, but . . .

I have a bandaid on my nose, and another one on my neck.

My primary care physician  -- don't you just "love" that phrase? :-(    -- thought it would be a good idea for me to see a dermatologist for a full-body checkup.

So the big, ugly spot on my shin turns out to be a benign tumor.  The mole on my toe is just a mole.

But that spot on my neck and the spot on my nose -- she didn't like those.  "Probably nothing, but let's do a biopsy anyhow. I'll have the results in a week or two."

And my stomach is churning.

Seven  years ago a doctor told me "It's probably hormonal, you'll be fine after the D &C but we'll do a biopsy anyhow", which was followed by a bad pathology report, a hysterectomy, radiation and chemo.  A year from hell.

I don't want to go back to that dark and scary place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday