The Pimp

This morning as I was headed into the PATH station I saw a very unusual site. The guy was dressed all in red - bright red pants, bright red shirt, bright red faux fur coat, bright red boa, bright red wide-brimmed hat with a bright red feather tucked into the band.

There was a guy following him, trying to capture the image on his cell phone camera.  Frankly if my phone had been handy I would have tried to take a picture too.

I overheard one of the cops call him "the pimp".  And yes, the outfit does look like what a pimp might have worn in the Blacksploitation films of the 70's.  And the guy wearing it was okd enough to have worn this get-up in the 70's.

A friend tells me that he wears clothes like this every day, usually monochromatic.  Can't wait to see him "pimped out" in green for St. Patrick's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday