Sunday Stealing

 


 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. What was your proudest moment

Hard to say.

Do I go career-wise and say law school graduation?  Or standing in the courthouse and hearing the words that I had been admitted to the bar?

Or do I get very personal and mention the pride i have in my two daughters and all they have accomplished?

2. What is your favorite childhood memory?

So many to choose from...I was nine when we got our dog Pepi.  He was a miniature poodle.  Best dog in the world.  He died when I was in college and I cried. 

3. Describe your dream vacation.

The one we are planning right now.  That  answer never changes, it's the destination that changes.  

Right now we are talking about a cruise in December 2022, when (hopefully) things are more normal  The itinerary we are looking at includes Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica.

4. Do you see yourself as an optimist, pessimist, or realist?  Why?

I am a realist with more than a healthy dose of optimism.

5. What is something you wanted to do as a child, but never got to do.


I always wanted to go to Disneyland in California.  I'd watch Uncle Walt on TV every Sunday, I'd remember how much fun it was to ride "It's A Small World" at the New York World's Fair, and I would wish I could go to Disneyland.

As an adult I've been to Walt Disney World in Florida many times, but I still haven't gotten to the original...

6. What board game do you hate the most?

Risk.  Never really got the hang of it.

7. Describe the worst haircut you ever got.


Don't you just love my poodle perm?


8. What’s the worst job you ever had?
9. What is one thing you want to be remembered for?
10. On a scale of 1-10, what is the highest level of pain you’ve ever experienced?
11. What fashion trend do you wish would go away?
12. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had
13. What are 2 weaknesses you have.

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

14. How would you spend your 100th birthday?

Let's have a small family party at an Italian restaurant.

15. What food/drinks would you pack in a picnic basket?

Pastrami on rye, macaroni salad, watermelon, diet Dr. Pepper

Comments

  1. You can see I didn't finish my answers for this one but felt I should publish it anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those perms were all the rage back in the 1980s. You would have been in style then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Disneyland so many times (starting in 1957) that I don't care if I ever go again! Have never been to any of the other Disneylands.

    Surprising how many of us are optimistic realists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I don't have my head in clouds or buried my head in the sand.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a Small World is a ride you don't want to go on unless you have earplugs. That song... Over and over and over and over again. But if the day is hot and you want to sit... But the song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love macaroni salad, too. The poodle perm that I got when I was in high school, a junior, decided me to cut my own hair ever after. Naturally curly hair should never be permed. Ironed, yes, but not permed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday