Wordless Wednesday

 So I have been setting up my little patio.  A couple of chairs, a small table, wind chimes.  


Yes, I do like peacocks.


And then there are the  ornaments.  



They're small, I think they're intended to decorate a flower bed. I found them in the drugstore.  I was looking for more discounted Easter candy, but couldn't find anything I wanted.  And then, in the same aisle, I found these peacocks.  Half price.  I'd never seen them before, but they had to have been in that aisle all along. I think they're meant for flower beds.  I'll find some way to use them.



Comments

  1. Beautiful. Peacocks are a wonderful thing to collect.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patio is gaining a theme...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyone in the world who doesn't admire peacocks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those peacocks are beautiful. What a find! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your little table.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday