Small "emergency"

 So Drew and I went out to dinner Saturday night. We went to one of our favorites, a Greek place that's about a 20 minute drive away.


And we were halfway to the restaurant when he said to me: "I don't have a mask."


He is in the habit of leaving one or two masks in his car.  But he had taken the masks out of the car so he could throw them in the laundry, and forgot to grab one on the way out the door.


I usually have an extra mask in my purse,  but not that night.  


Thank heaven for 7-11.



Comments

  1. It's still hard to remember. I actually forgot about social distancing, when not wearing a mask the other day. We stopped at a pile of free garage sale leftovers and the woman in the yard turned out to be a former co-worker. I didn't even think before hugging her! I know it's probably okay, but then again, she's of the "no masks, they are unconstitutional" crowd...
    Greek food! Isn't it wonderful! I don't live in a city with little diversity in anything, including restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around here I can get almost any ethnic food I want. I am so happy.

    You'll be OK, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm paranoid that I'm going to forget a mask. I left one in my car for just that reason. I haven't yet, but it could happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Blogging from A to Z — we start with the letter A