Absolute Greek

Absolute Greek Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

So the other day I tried a new food truck, Absolute Greek.  They come to the Financial District every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Overall it was a positive experience, but....

My gyro was a decent sandwich, a nice portion of meat garnished with lettuce, tomato and red onion.  I wish there would have been more tzatziki on the sandwich, the salad was a bit dry. 

The spinach pie, though...




Looks good, doesn't it?   Looks can be deceiving.  The spinach filling (what there was of it) was tasty.  But the dough-to-filling ratio was way off.  I like phyllo dough, of course, but if you're going to call something "spinach pie" there should be more spinach than crust... It wasn't terrible, but I'm not likely to order it again.

This truck is a good choice for the price, but it's not on my list of favorites. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday