Music Monday
The theme?
Recently, was International Talk Like a Pirate Day, a fun modern holiday. It would be fun to see where the seven seas take each of you as you share with us songs relating to pirates.
I once had a pirate costume, I wore it for Halloween and then again for the Jewish holiday of Purim. I love pirate stories. And music.
Well, you know where I have to start.
Gilbert & Sullivan The Pirates of Penzance.
And from the movie
Some more from Tim Curry
And you also know how I feel about Jimmy Buffett
How about some Disney magic?
Ray Stevens makes me laugh
Let’s close it out with more Disney — and Johnny Depp.
Nobody did it better than Jimmy Buffett
ReplyDeleteJohnny Depp is great in The Pirates of Caribbean series and the theme music outstanding! Your other song choices are fabulous, as well. Thanks for joining us on the dance floor, Robin. Have a boogietastic week! xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome job, my friend! I agree with Cathy - Johnny Depp really is great in The Pirates of the Caribbean series - I didn't even think about utilizing the theme music! Well done! 😁 Loved all your choices - and both Jimmy Buffett and Tim Curry are certainly missed.
ReplyDeleteLove Yim Curry on his prime! I enjoyed joked all of thes, well, except for one. The heavy metal.one...
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, especially the Disney Pirates of the Caribbean theme, it's been years since I've heard it.
ReplyDelete