Ramblings

 Welcome fall!

We had a great Labor Day weekend.  On Friday night we went to a comedy club.  We’ve got a friend who does standup, he invited us.  Saturday night we went out for Italian, I know a place that does gluten free. 

Our Labor Day barbecue was a success.  Lots of food, lots of friends, lots of good conversation.  And we actually got to use the backyard, the weather was perfect.

Now that Labor Day is behind us, it’s time to look ahead to autumn.

 Changing out my closet — put away the summer clothes, take out the fall clothes.  I am excited to wear my fall clothes, I just bought a few new things.

Of course I can’t put all the summer clothes away, I’ll need a few things for our cruise to Bermuda next month.  Drew is so excited for the cruise that he’s already started to pack. 

Rosh Hashanah is coming.  Yeah, the same week as Labor Day.  Labor Day came late this year and the Jewish holidays are early.  We are hosting the first night, working on the holiday menu.   It’s going to be an interesting night.

Comments

  1. I won't be putting away my summer clothes until things cool off. Not quite yet. (I'll be surprised if I wear long pants in September at all.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment