More ramblings

 

We survived the nor’easter. The only damage we had was to the fence between our house and the neighbors’ house. It’s their fence and they fixed it. So no lasting damage from the storm.

It’s going to be very warm for the next couple of days with temperatures back in the 80’s.  The last hurrah of summer.


So I went to yoga last night. I really enjoyed the class. I work hard in that class, but it’s worth the effort. On the other hand, I think I am falling out of love with tai chi. It just doesn’t seem to be the class for me. I’m trying to decide if I should go back this week or just quit. I do want to spend some time at the gym using the weightlifting equipment maybe I’ll go on Thursday night instead of tai chi. 

Yeah, my sister thinks I should be lifting weights. It helps maintain muscle tone and prevents bone loss. I think she’s right. She needs to start taking some sort of class that improves her balance and flexibility though.Maybe yoga.

I am looking forward to using the fitness center and taking yoga classes when we go on our cruise in a couple of weeks.  I used the fitness center aboard the ship when we cruised in 2016 but I didn’t use it when we cruised in 2022. I plan to use it this time. i’m even bringing my own yoga mat. One of my mats folds up and fits in a backpack. It will be very easy to take it aboard the ship, especially since we will be driving to the port and I won’t have to worry about taking luggage on a plane.

It’s a short cruise but it’s going to be a lot of fun.







Comments