Ramblings
Midnight sighting of front yard bunny.
I think I’ve mentioned this before, Drew sees a specialist at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. We occasionally have to go to Temple to see that doctor. I grabbed an interesting shot as we were driving over the Verrazano Bridge.
Yes, that’s One World Trade Center. 25 years later …
Also caught a glimpse of the Ferris wheel at Coney Island as seen from the Belt Parkway.
Alas, no planes over the highway as we drove past JFK.
I was in downtown Brooklyn last week. I’d forgotten how impressive the Williamsburg Clock Tower is,
Rental bicycles in NYC … the bike lanes are great for riders, not so great for pedestrians or drivers.
Watched the Emmys last night. Michael J. Fox was honored with the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award. So sad to see the ravages of Parkinson’s Disease. I’ve seen the disease up close - my father died from Parkinson’s. If you care to, please donate to The Michael J. Fox Foundation. It’s a worthy cause.
Comments
Post a Comment