Constant visitor


 He thinks he owns the place …

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I don’t really know the people across the street, so I haven’t asked what the cat’s name is. He’s here all the time …

      Delete
  2. iz berry nayboorlee fur himz to come bisit offten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he does kind of own the outdoors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Years ago, my late mother in law ended up taking care of my sister in law's cat when she moved into an apartment that wouldn't accept pets. Years went by and sil stayed in that apartment so it more or less became mil's cat. Then the cat started to spend more and more time with a neighbor and her cat. Finally, the cat just stopped coming home and spent 100% of the time with the neighbor. Cats do what cats do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

Music Monday

Ultimate Blog Party!!!!