True confessions time

 I posted something on Saturday that I had not mentioned before.


Yes, I am taking Wegovy for weight loss.


If you’ve been reading this blog for awhile you’ll remember how I lost 75 pounds, regained it, lost it again, regained it again.


They say “three’s the charm”.  I hope they’re right.


I started weight loss medication in April 2022.  Since then I’ve lost close to 80 pounds.  This morning on the scale I saw a number I had not seen since I was pregnant with Becca.  She’s 31 years old.

Wegovy is an appetite suppressant.  I feel sick if I eat too much. Literally.

But I also had undiagnosed Celiac, which produced uncomfortable symptoms for many months, another appetite suppressant.

Some people seem to think “gluten free” is a healthier diet anyway.   

I wish I’d held onto the clothes I bought the first two times I lost the weight, but alas …I must go shopping again.



Comments

  1. When I did my major weight loss I kept my clothes for a few years. By then, they were out of style. I think a new wardrobe is a nice reward for the work you've put into making the changes you needed for your health. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday