Wednesday HodgePodge

 1. What advice would you give yourself as we begin this new year? 


Take one day at a time, anticipate that the world is changing and be prepared for the changes.


2. If you could throw a themed party for yourself what would the theme be? 


As I am now in my 60's, maybe a party about the 60's.  The 1960's.


3. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.

I was in college.  I was in  such a in hurry to graduate and move on to law school that I graduated early.  In retrospect I wish I hadn't, I would have enjoyed another year as an undergrad.  As an undergrad I was able to take classes that sounded interesting, law school was all business.  As an undergrad I had a much  more varied social life, by law school everyone was much more serious.    


4. What's on the menu at your house this week? 


It's just me, so...I hate cooking for one, so I'll cook a batch of whatever and freeze individual portions.  I've got some flounder with asparagus risotto I should use up....finish off the Swedish meatballs...maybe I'll make a grilled cheese sandwich one night...maybe Drew and I will get some steaks Saturday night ...


5. What should you do more of this year? Less of? 


That's an easy one.  I spent most of the pandemic sitting on my behind.  I need to stop sitting and start moving more.


6. Insert your own random thought here. 


42 days until Mets spring training begins!

Comments

  1. enjoyed your answers! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From someone who has just started walking regularly (prompted by the pandemic), it is good to get out of the house. But you walk a bit now, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything spring sounds nice right about now! We are a similar age and we were all in a hurry to get on with life. I feel like 'kids' now want to travel, take gap years, etc and are not in as big of a hurry to feel settled down. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday