Music Monday

 And the theme is "Celebrating Winnie the Pooh Day"


Well, Pooh and I are old friends.  I celebrated my 40th birthday with that silly old bear.  Yes, we had dinner in the Crystal Palace, in the heart of Disney's Magic Kingdom, with Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore...


So of course his theme song popped into my head.


But Pooh isn't the only bear in Disney's world.  You'll find another old friend in the jungle:






Did you know the Muppets are part of the Disney universe now?  Here's a song from Fozzie Bear.





But there are other bears, too, aren't there?





Yogi had to steal picnic baskets, but the Teddy Bears actually plan a picnic






And Elvis wanted to be a teddy bear...

Comments

  1. Robin,

    I thought about using a general 'bear' theme to honor Pooh but I took a different direction. Naturally, I remember The Bear Necessities scene from The Jungle Book and yes, I did know that The Muppets now belong to Disney. I had forgotten about Bing's "The Teddy Bear's Picnic". What a cheery song! As you know I featured Elvis on my Blogspot site today, too. Great song picks for our Winnie the Pooh party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a collection of bears. No, I didn't know that the Muppets were Disney. I've got to be about the least Disney person in the world. But Yogi Bear from my youth! (although I was quite grown in 1988). The Teddy Bears Picnic, and Elvis. Quite a selection; enjoyed your bear theme. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great collection of bears. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday