Reunion

So I graduated from high school 40 years ago. 

Sometimes it's hard to believe it's been that long, and sometimes high school seems as remote as the Fall of Rome.

So I joined a Facebook page dedicated to the class of 1978 from my high school.  There were almost 900 of us in the graduating class, only a fraction of which are on Facebook.

I won't be going to the reunion in September -- we have tickets for a concert that night -- but I did want to see what everyone is up to these days.

And someone started a conversation about our classmates who have died. 

And the list is long.  Way too long.

Sigh...

Comments

  1. That the same year I graduated from High School.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense, Dora, we are the same age. High school was 40 years ago....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday