another this and that

Drew DVR'd last Saturday's Mets game.  Seems the two of us were on TV.  The camera panned to the seats behind the Dogdgers dugout many times during the game, and on at least 6 of those occasions, the viewers could see Drew and me enjoying the game.

Tonight we're going to another Ducks game.  Yes, we do love baseball.

Drew doesn't bring his baseball mitt to the games anymore.  I guess that once you catch a foul ball and fulfill your childhood dream, you don't need to try to catch another ball.

Even with me eating like a pig at Citi Filed the other day, I still managed to lose weight this week.  I guess all that walking paid off. 

 I plan to go back to the beach and walk again this coming weekend.  I have to use my beach pass at least 7 times this summer to break even on the cost, and I've already used it four times.  So I think I'm ahead of the game.

And Drew got his pool pass for the community pool, so my first swim of the summer is coming up.

We decided to make the barbecue on July 8.  Should be fun.

Summer is definitely in full swing. 

Comments

  1. You mean you didn't use your pass seven days straight? Then you'd be sure you've gotten your money's worth ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday