hospitals suck

So last week my mother was feeling under the weather.  It didn't seem too serious.  But on Sunday morning, her situation deteriorated, and my sister took her to the emergency room. 

And the  ER doctors felt the situation warranted a short stay in the hospital, so they admitted her. It's not terribly serious, they think she'll be going home today or tomorrow.

It was eerie driving up there to visit her yesterday, eerie to walk those halls again.

She's on the same floor where my father was a patient last September and October.  Some of the nurses even remember my father, remember our family.

It was hard to keep perspective, hard to keep from getting over emotional. 

Hospitals suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday