life in and around NYC is insane

Friday, February 19, 2016

Birthday celebration...sort of

So my birthday didn't totally suck.

My daughter Jen took me out to lunch, and she picked up the check. I had a terrific turkey, bacon and avocado sandwich. I don't get a lot of time with my kids anymore, they both have busy lives, so this was a real treat.

And Drew came home from the hospital. He had abdominal surgery, so he'll be on a liquid diet for awhile, but at least he's home.

He got quite a scolding from Duchess, how dare he abandon his feline child?

I found out I share a birthday with John Travolta, Juice Newton, Dennis DeYoung and Vanna White. Wow.

My "birthday cake" was a supermarket donut. I enjoyed every bite.

So I completed another trip around the sun. And hopefully many more to come.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me