Ayhan's for brunch

Having enjoyed countless dinners here, we were curious about Ayhan's Sunday brunch.


The price for the all-you-can-eat brunch is normally $16.99, but we had a coupon for $9.99 per person.  So off we went.

The salad table was very good.  It included peel-and-eat shrimp with cocktail sauce, hummus, tzaziki, green salads, pasta salads, couscous salads, pita bread. . . I really love their soft Turkish bread.  But everything was "prepared salad", there was no option to combine raw veggies into a salad.

The main buffet table held a few breakfast items, but focused on lunch foods.  Rice pilaf, lots of grilled chicken dishes, gyro meat.  I liked the felafel, loved the filet mignon.  Didn't care for the seasonings in the moussaka.Glad to see tahini as well as yogurt sauce on the table. 

I think I saw pizza as an offering as well.

We didn't try the desserts, though the baklava looked tempting.

coffee was not included in the price of the brunch.

Honest impression?  I love Ayhan's, but the brunch . . .worth what we paid for it, but I doubt I'd ever come for brunch without a coupon.






Ayhan's Shish Kebab on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday