Olympic Diner and conversation

Olympic Diner on Urbanspoon I find myself here frequently. Drew and I stopped here Monday night. He had a bacon cheeseburger deluxe -- huge burger plated with two large onion rings, served with lettuce, tomato, fries, cole slaw and a pickle. The slaw here tends to be fresh and sweet. I had chicken souvlaki. Grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion on pita, served with fries. You get two containers of tzatsiki with the sandwich -- you can smell the garlic as soon as you open the container. Yum! Back again tonight -- you know Becca is home from school when you see me getting take out from this diner. This time I was the one getting the bacon cheeseburger. Becca had a t-bone steak, which comes with mashed potatoes, corn and a side salad with their famous Greek dressing. No kidding, they make their own dressing, bottke it and sell it. Home with my daughter eating take out . . .how sweet to sit alone with her and just talk . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday