your failure to plan is not my emergency

one thing Becca needs to work on .... like many teens...is time management.

I've catered to the last-minute emergencies, real and imagined, for far too long.

tonight's argument?

I got home from work at 6:30. she waved at me but kept chatting with her friends on the phone and on line.

at 8:00, now that I'm settled in to watch Biggrdt Loser, she came into the living room and said "Will you go out and buy me lunch for tomorrow?"

and when I said "no", she told me I was selfish and uncaring.

"Well, why didn't you ask me earlier? I would have stopped on my way home or something.

she didn't have an answer to that. so she stormed out of the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday