writer's block

can you believe I have nothing to say? me, of all people? I hit the "new post" button, and I have been staring at this white expanse, but ...nothing. I want to write something clever or funny or serious and moving, perhaps something that shows off my Engligh-major vocabulary of SAT words. but I can't think of anything funny enough, or clever enough, to warrant the time it takes to write it...or read it. so I sit her contemplating the whiteness ...I mean, what's with me? I always have something to say, even if it's an inane comment about the news or the weather or whatever...how could this be happening to me? the whiteness of the cyber page stares back at me, but the thoughts don't come. I can't think of a witicism to share, a news story that earned my anger, a story that moved me to tears.

I am as blank as the page before me.

Comments

  1. Happens to me all the time. Somewhat thankfully, I have enough craziness that something always comes up.
    I wanted to also let you know that I posted an update to the mercury situation. No school tomorrow... Can you hear my kids celebrating up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well HI! You sure wrote a lot of words for being plum out of them. :)

    Writing begets writing ya know.

    Try this...since you have the vocabulary...I had to take a survey for work and it wanted me to select from a list of 100 words that best described my personality (did you know I'm loquatious? Then 100 words to choose from to select the ones that were most important to do my job.

    Give that some thought...where does your personality differ from what's important to do your job? I'm crazy with taxes so email me when you've got it up. Should be fun to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, the school's a hazardous waste dump....though I shouldn't laugh, my field is envirnmental claims.

    grandy, thanks for the suggestion, but I seem to have stumbled past the block right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday