This and that

 Got my refund for the purple dress.  Moving on …

So I ordered shoes for the wedding,  they’ll be here next week.  The ones I had in my closet just didn’t seem to go with the vibe Becca wants. I also bought something to change into at the reception. Slippers  I plan to do a lot of dancing at the wedding …

Still waiting to hear about the house, but I think I may have found another house I like…can we fast forward to ‘the lease is signed, here are the keys”? I really want this to be resolved,  

In the meantime we’ve started to pack up the house. We will be ready to move as soon as we have a new place.

So grateful for the pool pass now that we’re about to experience our first heat wave of the summer.

It’s very hard to focus on work when there’s a sleeping cat in your lap.  Shadow is my baby.  

Duchess has never been a lap cat.  She’s affectionate but simply won’t curl up in anyone’s lap. She’ll rub against me, let me pet her, but no one can pick her up or cuddle her. 




,


Comments

  1. I know, it would be so much better to skip over the awkward looking for a place phase to the moved in phase. Moving sucks. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is so stressful. We had a fluffy cat that just looked so cuddly, but she was not a lap cat. Now I have a fluffy one who is much too much of one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the refund - one pain point resolved. The only bright spot in the moving saga is that you just did it a year ago and don't have nearly 50 years of accumulation to weed through. I had to do that with my ailing mother in law. She had "downsized" but when we started to open closets and furniture drawers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but there was stuff we should have gotten rid of last year. Not 59 years of stuff, but still …

      Delete
  4. We know the feeling, Songbirdie. We're both not lap kitties, but we like to hang out with Granny all the time, and when we say all the time, we mean all the time, so she hardly can't do anything, we make sure of that😸😸 We were reading your posts backwards and see that you're about to move houses. Good Luck with all of that, we know how hard it is. Keep your babies close to you, they're good helpers😉Good Luck Pawkisses to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s all coming back to me now

DISboards nonsense

Music Monday